Oaktree is a popular school so early registration is recommended to secure your child a place.
The registration process and terms.
1. Parents must complete the registration form, along with registration process payment (£40). Download the form below and email a completed copy to email@example.com.
2. Places are offered on a first come, first-served basis. An official offer letter will be issued if a place is available.
3. The acceptance of the offer back to the school must be accompanied by a deposit payment (set out in the offer letter).
4. The payment is held in the school's deposit account and will be refunded at the end of a child's final term at the school (less any other outstanding sums due to the school). The deposit will be retained by the school if for any reason the acceptance of a place is cancelled or the pupil does not join the school.
5. Once a place has been accepted one term's notice in writing is required before the removal or non-commencement of a pupil or one academic term's fees are payable in lieu thereof.
6. Term fees are due in full before the first day of term. Unpaid fees will incur a late payment charge of 1.5% per week until cleared.